Tuesday 1 May 2012

Miniture

Last week we were asked to produce a video to show in class tomorrow. My general idea through researching solar energy is to look at the sun as a global power. It powers life.

I thought about creating a miniature world, a house that powers itself. I'd film it as a stop motion or moving image. Make a film of the construction of the house and another showing how it works. The panels on the roof light the bulbs inside, which would be fairy lights to fit with the size of the model. I'd somehow also heat a bath of water to the solar panels. For the sake of filming this, I would have added ready made hot water for effect. Everything would be made from a recycled material. I'd also make a garden of cress showing how the sun makes food, as well as light and heat.

Despite planning how I'd make the house (and growing the cress!), I decided against building and filming it and to look more at the idea of solar energy creating other energies. I will post the film of this after showing it tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment